The Gregory School is deeply grateful for the generosity of those who support the school's students, programs, and faculty, and staff. There are few causes more worthy than investing in our children and their education. Philanthropy makes possible the best educational experience for our students now and into the future. As you consider a gift to The Gregory School, please keep in mind that all gifts, regardless of size, make a difference in the lives of children. The collective effort of each member of the community sustains and strengthens The Gregory School’s strong tradition of excellence and to continue to fulfill our mission.
The Gregory School welcomes gifts of all types
- Annual Giving
- Donors may make gifts of cash, check, or credit card. You may make your donation online using our secure Make a Gift Online form.
- Gifts of Stock
- If you contribute appreciated securities to The Gregory School, you receive a two-fold income tax benefit: a charitable deduction for the present fair market value and no capital gains tax on the appreciation. Please contact Development Office at (520) 327-6395 for information needed to transfer stock to The Gregory School.
- Matching Gifts
- Talk with your employer about their matching gift program. They may be able to help you double or triple the amount of your contribution!
- Tribute Gifts
- Gifts made in honor or memory of a student, faculty member, coach, family member, or friend are gratefully accepted and acknowledged at The Gregory School.
- The Gregory School in your will through a charitable bequest reduces the amount of your estate that is subject to estate tax.
- Charitable Trusts
- When you create a charitable remainder trust, you guarantee a gift to The Gregory School in the future. In return, you receive both an annual income from the assets you use to fund the trust and an immediate tax deduction. A charitable lead trust works the opposite way. The Gregory School receives an annual income stream from the trust assets for a period of time, then the remainder goes to your heirs. The Gregory School's gift year ends June 30, but you may want to contribute by December 31 to take advantage of current year tax benefits.